View Single Post
Unread January 27th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Always a mistake to eat before.
This summer I had a tiny young petite black provider come over, she goes by Egypt now Pocahontus before.
She's really hot and very sweet and well mannered but the menu is all covered.
I was at the sushi bar drinking beer and sake when she hit me up on txt messaging.
So I said sure come on over.
I'll be home in a few minutes.
So I close out my tab and Uber home.
While I'm there waiting I smoked a little and all of a sudden I though I had to fart and took a dump before I had the slightest chance to take a step to the bath room.
Smoking did that to me once before so I should have known especially after eating a ton of sushi and drinking sake.

Knowing full well she's on her way I took the pants off and tossed them outside in the garbage then hopped in the shower for major clean up.
She was never the wiser but I did tell some of my buddies for kicks and giggles.