View Single Post
Unread January 17th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by euclid61 View Post
My strategy has become to try to have one V, one C and one K and rotating them. Minimizes difficulties and always keeps me happy when I lose one. I am having great difficulties finding a great K to keep but I am looking for her.
I used to frequent a place in Skypark Circle near the airport when I just got into the hobby. Met 2 very cute young K's there. I went there 1 or 2 times a week, so they both got comfy with me. One day, they were the only ones working, so they flipped a coin to see who I would get. Names were Jessica and Kelly. I got Kelly, so I went to room as usual. To my surprise, they both came in the room for a double team. Pretty awesome experience. Every time I went in and mamasan wasn't there, they would both come into the room - no extra charge or extra tip. Got to the point where both tongues were on my shaft. One day, Kelly told me she worked at another place in Lake Forest, and luckily I had her number, because the place I went to so much got shut down. I texted Kelly and she told me where to go. I showed up and Jessica worked there too! Kelly was now May at the new place. I guess I got tired of the drive up the 405 in rush hour traffic, but I stopped going there. Or maybe it was because they couldn't pull off double teams there. Anyways, I'm rambling..... what I'm trying to say is check out this place below and ask for May (formerly Kelly) or Jessica. I liked May better because she had bigger tits, but they both were really cute. I haven't been there since late 2015, so I can't post a review. The rooms are very bright and the walls are very thin. KOST 103 radio is playing through the room speakers, no usual AMP music. Huge mirrored wall in every room on the side, so you could see everything. They still took off their clothes there with plenty of FIV, etc., but I never got the BBBJ action at this place that I got at the old place from these ladies. Maybe mamasan was strict? I don't know. Man, I might have to give this place another whirl to see if they still work there now they I'm talking about it. May's (Kelly) old number now belongs to a Hispanic dude. The review on Jessica is spot on from 2016, but I think the other one's are another person. Gonna call the place in the morning. Feel free to beat me to the punch.....

http://www.mpreviews.com/massage-par...r-Accupressure