View Single Post
Unread January 8th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough
Question Cash Reward for New Location for Tina from Fairview... or a Replacement

No joke. Been mongering on my own for a couple years, more than 100 times at least. I am definitely not new to the game. I found this site a week ago and tbh, I wish I found it when I first started to hobby.

Down to business.... I used to hit up the MP on Fairview and Warner frequently, the upstairs one. Apparently, this site has it called Total Health Center. There was this one half Viet/half French girl there called Tina. After hours of research from all the reviews on here, I guess she used to work at Classy Spa and used the name Kathy. I only saw her at Fairview though. I do frequent Classy Spa when I'm around that area and Kim that works there also used to work at Total Health Center (Nurse Kim). She told me that Tina is out of the game. Don't know if she was just saying that to keep me going to her or what. Some other threads have also inquired about her, and I see nothing that will help me find her.

Anyways, does anyone know where she works at? I will offer a reward paid through Paypal or Venmo or even in person if you do not want any transaction record. PM if you know where she works and we can work something out. I am dead serious. I just had this thing for her looks. The answer - "She is retired" - will not get you a reward. If you know she's retired, then.....

I will reward you if you can help me find a replacement for her, face-wise. There are tons of great bodies out there, but she had the face that always reminded me of Maria Ozawa and that is what I am looking for. There has to be some of these ladies out there that you guys are holding out on, and I am definitely willing to pay for that info.

PM with any info or questions, and your requested finder's fee. Veteran users of this site will probably be in my best interest, but I am willing to hear from anybody.

Thanks.