Thread: Daty
View Single Post
Unread December 28th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
Hey, for all of you abstainers or partakers: I am really into full bushes, so if you have any slender, full bush ladies of ANY age to point me to, I appreciate it. And yeah, I love giving surprise orgasms - especially to older Chinese providers who rarely - or never have them from oral.
Winnie at Ancient! She will appreciate anything you can do to her. She’s older. Not slander. Her age is ANY and all ages COMBINED. Surprise orgasms? You’ll be surprised that a woman that old can get an orgasm. I have a feeling the name of the place was named after Wendy. She’s a great gal, tho. Very friendly.

Last edited by Deezguy; December 28th, 2017 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Wrong name