View Single Post
Unread December 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
OO, did you ever get with Angie at Harbor City who also worked in IE some? Might be her, I would have to check out names she currently has. Former Yoshi Mms tried to hook me up but did not know it was the one I knew way back. PM later, as it is starting to fit.
Not yet, although I appreciate the 411 and the endorsement. I am working in the Reno area now (provider wasteland except for overpriced legal brothels) and only make it down to So Cal a few times a year now (currently visiting parents here). I need to take another look at that and see if I can work her in my schedule - thanks for the reminder!

OO