View Single Post
Unread November 27th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I got my days mixed up we got to Pattaya on day 6 I think, doesn't matter because I want those few hours wiped from my memory even my buddy hated it there but after Phuket it never stood a chance. By the time we got to the villa it was dark checked in and obviously the photos were of some other unit the building was nice but everything in it was old and worn out half of the ac units didn't work and my buddy was on day 6 of his bender. Phuket was pretty awesome but missed out on seeing the islands because my buddy screwed things up, long story not important, so I was getting tired of him. Grabbed a cab went to look for something to eat then check it out, we walked around for what felt like hours looking for Thai food all we could find was Indian I would have been happy with a curry but he became obsessed. Finally we found a Thai place ate and he took off for a date he had set up I headed down to the walking street but was sweaty and a little fed up with my friend. The walking streets in Bangkok and Phuket have a playful flirting vibe to them compared to the high pressure in your face attitude Pattaya had or at least they did to me. Honestly I got so sick of women grabbing at me yanking on my arms and shirt I know how it feels to be a woman in a room with Roy Moore and Al Franken. Got a massage to cool down and regroup then went looking for a BJ bar to try and save the night but almost got into it with a group of drunk Russians so headed back to the stuffy villa and started packing my bags by noon the next day we were out of there.