View Single Post
Unread November 11th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still a fan of Seeking Arrangement. Getting a hot GND type or a lonely MILF that has never ventured into the sugar dating world is a huge turn on. Nothing is hotter than undressing a regular girl (non-pro) for the first time. The hottest move in the world...???...when you start to remove her panties and she lifts her butt off the bed to help you getting them down!! That is the moment of truth my brothers and people say the greatest moment in their life is the birth of their kids, their wedding day etc., but I say its that moment you get her panties past her hips.... OK OK kids rank up there and may be the best moment but how many damn kids can you have or want? I could pull down a different new girl's panties several times a day for the rest of my life and it would never get old!!! LOL