View Single Post
Unread September 21st, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Yoyo and Coco gone!!

Damn, Yoyo was a good back up to my ATF on Bolsa which no one can top her service. By the way the other day I picked her up at 12:30am at her pad and we headed to the hotel and the rest is history. boy I will never forget, first time she lets me take her out to enjoy ourselves. Anyway as I was saying yoyo and coco from the old stinky place in Westminster Ave and Springdale st. Next to the chevron gas station are now gone. I wonder if it was because they were providing bbbjs? Papason said both gone. Yoyo's bbbjs were top notch, well at least for me very slow and sensual with her thick lips. Will miss her for sure. Does anyone know what happened or seen them around?