View Single Post
Unread August 3rd, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the motel and hotel chain lobbyists will help kill this bill LOL. There is a obviously a lot of political influence in the Asian communities who also invested large sums of money in houses and apartments in the SGV for us hobbyists, and I have invested a considerable sum in their support. I guess the last line of defense will be WeChat and similar apps that are controlled by foreign countries (i.e., China). Will this bill block those apps in the US? I rarely book a girl from BP or CitiVibe. I usually can find them off-the-grid or on **, get their text number, and I’m good. Will this bill enable the FEDS to monitor my phone apps? This scenario is a very slippery slope, indeed. It’s called “The Oldest Profession” for a reason. It’s not going away. Ever. I have never met a girl who is not doing the deed on her own accord. Of course, there is trafficking by evil people who profit from making girls do something they don’t want to do. The FEDS should focus on those evil people and leave us the fuck alone.

Last edited by Libertine; August 3rd, 2017 at 08:46 PM.