Thread: Posts
View Single Post
Unread August 3rd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
Lol. I could have sworn this was a whore monger's forum and not a forum to argue one's Constitutional First Amendment rights. If someone feels slighted by the moderator then take it up with either the moderation himself or with mpreviews.com directly. If satisfaction is not obtained then go post on another forum. Plenty of other whore monger forums out there. Bitching and moaning to all who are willing to read these forum posts only causes an atmosphere of hostility towards one another. Attempt to rectify the perceived slight, if not, move onward. The previous moderator was a decent enough member but hardly did any moderation. The current moderator is at least active in monitoring the site. It may not be to everyone's liking or benefit but nothing in life works that way. I can't comment on what was edited or deleted since we don't have access to that info. Contact mpreviews and if it is egregious then they can get involved on your behalf.
Good points for those listening. I will never forget Marsha Clark stressing the word "egregious" to judge Ito. Didn't matter.