View Single Post
Unread July 30th, 2017
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

My opinion is that Kim isn't crazy enough to engage anyone... He will push his limits and go as far as he is allowed, he'll pretend he's laughing but its the trickle of piss down his leg that tickles him, not pissing off other leaders.

Conversely, (and it is not my intent to piss off Trumpeteers or to turn this into a Trump bashing thread), but Trump loves bravado, he talks the talk but if he were ever to attempt to walk the walk he'll trip over his shoelaces. So when it comes to preemptive strikes, threats that have any realism, warnings that are likely to scare Kim... I haven't seen any yet.

So a war with North Korea is not likely to happen because it will turn real ugly real fast, but there are several key players who are sane enough and experienced enough to not let that happen!