View Single Post
Unread July 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I remember the guy who ran the old Animal Clinic #5. Creepy SOB. But, he left me with a FOB young lady for over an hour, after I paid my 30min. He literally told me to stay until he got back. We were the only ones there! She was nervous, but he said something to her and you could tell she was compliant or ok with it after. She started out reserved, but we got it going on, eventually, after she realized I wasn't an ax murderer.
The guy who ran the Animal Clinic #5 was definitely the creepiest SOB in the history of Papasans. His recruiting tactics were unethical...he would recruit 18 year old FOB viets with false pretenses as to what they were really going to do, then blackmail them. There was a lawsuit filed against him and it got newspaper coverage. He's the reason there are human trafficking task forces created that now target your run of the mill willing participant providers and mamasan/papasans who hire providers who already know what they're getting into.