View Single Post
Unread July 6th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

NK's military is the fifth largest in the world. Pakistan, Iran and affiliates are involved with NK. I do not get how, where or why you suggest "We" carve out a section "somewhere" in the Middle East, and let them loose. So you suggest we dial them up to arrange that gem? We don't have normal relations due to their violation of every UN rule put into place to keep them from behaving as they are. I see where you say that we "work" with China and Russia militarily. Seems news to me. Besides you actually suggest we reward NK for their behavior by offering them a job to go after ISIS who are on the brink of being removed from Iraq at least soon? I don't think we need to appease the haircut in any way which would embolden him. Besides he is just playing his game because it generates him money and keeps his people under his thumb, if he actually did anything besides playing... his game would be over. He likes his name in lights and pictures with a big smile while he salutes himself. I think some sanctions and actions are forthcoming that will be severe to NK mostly involving China and Russia, since China has been shown to talk out of both sides of their mouth about helping while increasing their commerce with NK in the first quarter of this year by 40% after telling us they would clamp down on fuel and other trade with them. Instead they have increased trade. Steps involving banking and other things will be a more direct sphincter on NK...it's coming...if NK gets snubbed as everyone agrees in the UN they should, and their pals find it hard to help them, internally their peeps can only take so much before blowing the fat haircut out their severely restricted sphincter.