Thread: Bye Guys!
View Single Post
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Time to get a Cambo visa it seems. Got any website info that leans towards our interests? I think I would get a beachfront resort room for a week or so at first and start with a fresh mango breakfast, toast & coffee and get ready for a long day and night of exploring and finding the best they have to offer. Gotta be some venues where you can find the best. If you wind up with a bungalow or apartment for long time no doubt you will have the pick of the litter. Good info Kid...I'm going to start researching...

(sam, oh sam? Are you listening? Weigh in if you have time, after all this is your thread to wind down at your own speed. Hope you are doing just fine, but gotta miss the stories, right?)
Here you go Marsean, this website will give you tons of good (and bad) info on Sihanoukville. Looks like pretty much the only bad though is the medical care. So if you only want to go for a short term stay, it should be close to fuckin' paradise!

http://singlemansparadise.com/sihano...cation-review/