View Single Post
Unread April 7th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Very close but i actually have the balls to walk out no money given! I know i may be in the minority in doing so but I ask to see the girl now before i pay entrance fee although at times i dont give a crap because i need to let one loose. IF its only an old hag i wont go... If she is a slutty old hag i may do it...ha ha. Now this is only for AMPS for AAMPS well i still roll the dice.

I think for a lot of us its the thrill of the chase or unknown.. yes we all have our faves and see her more than most but i bet we still like to gamble so find the next one or the next adventure.

Good post OP...