View Single Post
Unread April 1st, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hana Massage Closed?!

Hey guys. Anyone got 411 on Hana Masssge in Encino on Ventura near Haskell?? I had 3 FANTASTIC experiences there, but they closed and a new MP Has taken its place. Is it the same operation, just re-named? They are running virtually the same ads on bp they used to run when it was Hana, just a new name and number. I think they're calling it Men's Massage. Opened 3/6 according to the ad. Has anyone been there? The girls at Hana were A++ talent so I'm hoping it's just a re-branding, not a total change. Were they busted? Are they just trying to avoid a bust by changing names? The new ads are pretty overt about offering sexy girls "busty& petite ... Playful with serious talent... you will cherish it over and over!" So if they're trying to avoid raising red flags with LE, it seems an odd strategy... what's the 411?? Anyone?