View Single Post
Unread March 15th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Review Submissions

I may have touched on this subject before but I want to be more clear.
My attachment shows a screen shot of part of the submissions form. It shows Services. Now, I'm one of the laziest when it comes to reading. When I see the services checked in this list, I am encouraged by the review. Then after begrudgingly reading the session comment, I find that the monger did not partake in the checked off service. Or worse, makes no mention of the service.
Sometimes, you can assume that a service wasn't taken by the tip given. Or after reading the session comments, the monger was just into a HJ. I just want to know. Should this checked list reflect what services were received or what services the provider offered?
IMO selecting yes on the list for Sex/FS should mean you received the service. That would be the same for other services. I can pretty much understand a list that is checked "No" to HJ and "Yes" to FS. That means you have a horny monger and a willing provider that gets right to it.
I want to ask both admin and the membership. Should the list of services represent what was performed during the session? Or, should the list indicate what is offered by the provider?

http://www.mpreviews.com/addreviews....com/addreviews

Last edited by Deezguy; January 8th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.