View Single Post
Unread February 25th, 2017
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
My Throw Back Thursday is remembering the Mecca of LAMPs in the early 2000s - Le Sun / Hand, Feet and Tanning Salon (917 South La Brea Avenue in Inglewood). So many memories here of Shadow and her sister (I couldn't keep those Central American girls from rimming me and sticking a finger up my ass while giving me a BBBJ). There were so many other favorites there such as Nancy, and a tanned spinner vietnamese/thai girl whom I can't remember her name anymore.

I see on Google Maps Street View that it's now been split off into two businesses: a Christian Book Store and Latino Christian Church. I wonder if they realize just hot many BBBJ, Anal, and FS went on there in the past.

Does anybody else remember this place?
I started going to Le Sun around early 2004, my ATF there was a hot Latina named Jessica. She only worked weekends and I made sure to get there early so I did not have to wait to see her. She worked there to pay her way through school. Le Sun had some nice Asians as well and I loved how the mamasan let you pick which one you wanted. I was like a kid in a candy store in that place. As for Shadow and her sister, I lost track of how many nuts I busted with those two. Was Shadow or her sister that was killed in a car crash in Central America?