View Single Post
Unread January 21st, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I actually have a problem with this whole thread. She didnt go to the police and she didnt do a rape kit so mongers feel the need or they are empowered to do something about it? I wouldnt go near this situation under any circumstance. Any part of it. Yes its unfortunate and if true I do think she should do her best to call attention to what happened but thats about it.

Personally I have two situations that occurred in my approx 6 years doing this. The first I was a total newb and I had an appt and i showed up and the girl wasnt ready but the other girl let me in the apartment and I sat with her in the living room and she tried to explain to me what happened in her broken English. And the short version was that a guy showed up and knocked on the door without an appointment and they let him in and he insisted on an appointment and then had very rough or forced sex with the girl and she was new to the business and got upset and was crying after he left and thats when I showed up. Being the nice monger I was I went ahead with the appointment and let her give me a killer BBBJ. Anyway I probably wouldnt do that today but back then I was just there to bust my nut and I had no idea this shit could happen. I didnt cross my mind that what happened could have been considered a rape or sexual assault. This girl was actually stayed in the business and later was highly rated on TER as an independent provider.

The second was a former ATF at the time was kind of falling away from me a bit and I hadnt heard or seen her in at least a month but i got her to agree to come to my house for an appointment. Get her top off and she had a big area of some large scabs on her chest area from some wounds from some kind of accident. She tried to tell me she got injured painting her house or something stupid like that. To this day I can't figure out how she got them. I questioned her but she really didnt want to talk to about it and that was actually the last time I saw her. Pretty sure she got out of the business at that point. That one I was a little more experienced but still I didnt see where I would be able to help her unless she really wanted it. I still banged her that day but she was definitely detached and just going through the motions.

Both those situations I might handle differently today but I sure as shit wouldn't go all white knight with the girl. Its her life and like the saying goes: we pay to leave them when we are done having the sex.
We've all used or heard the term jaded provider but here's proof that we also have jaded mongers as well. Yes Hugh these girls have chosen their lives but that doesn't mean they deserve to be raped by assholes. Try walking in their shoes and maybe you'll learn a little word called empathy.