View Single Post
Unread December 31st, 2016
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Have things really gotten this bleak? I started noticing a slight decline in talent when I left LA 4 years ago and have been reading posts here telling of the continued dive. I kind of figured many of the women I had been seeing for the past 10 years were getting burnt out and about ready to retire then a new younger group would come in bring new life to the hobby and everything would be back to normal.
I mainly mongered in the Hollywood area MOMO's BEBE's WH MASSAGE etc. but noticed a lot of turn over just before I left. Is it harder to recruit girls these days? Are things better in China, South Korea, Vietnam that they don't need to come to the USA anymore?
I was planning on making a trip this February for my birthday and spend as much time as I could at my old haunts, now I'm wondering if it's worth it.