View Single Post
Unread December 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I hate BP, i have done some massage appointments off there but I stay away from FS at shady motels. Its just not worth it to me with the risk and its the same with street walkers. I just use HX even though it aint free anymore

I do bail on appointments..if they tell me to wait because they arent ready yet I just leave. Thats my pet peeve or whatever you wanna call it. If there is a car parked with tinted windows in a weird spot I leave also or if there are too many people hanging around same thing. I dont want to walk by all these people. The other thing is if she claims GFE type services and is reluctant to make contact then I have left. The other thing to definitely consider is to always book the shortest/cheapest option with a new girl as I used to make the mistake of thinking paying more or being in the room longer would somehow make the experience better.