View Single Post
Unread December 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

While occasionally a girl may legitimately ask you to bring something like a soda from 7-11 or a burger from McD's, it is also a cop trick used in stings to prove you really were the one she talked to on the phone prior. For the same reason, being asked to bring condoms or drugs could be especially bad news.

Yeah, pushy girls who want the money first before ANY contact are a red flag (ROB/cop). And if she says the agreed upon fee is just for her to dance or for the agency and anything more will be extra, you've just been ripped off. If it's an outcall situation and she says she needs to take the money outside to her driver, you've just been ripped off.

I agree that outcall is never a good idea. You never know what kind of person you are letting into your home or office, or for that matter, your hotel room. Or who they might have brought with them.

There are lots of legit motel girls, but lots of ROBs too, as well as cops. I generally won't see an un-reviewed motel girl.

As for the 'girl in the pic' thing, if the pic looks too good, you pretty much know it's fake. Even some of pics that look like they might be real could be fake or just from a long time ago. If the pic looks like a scanned photo, it's guaranteed to be an old pic. I don't base my expectations on BP pics, I go from the ad text and cross my fingers. That suggestion about having them take a selfie alongside something with today's date on it sounds good, but I wonder how many even legit providers would go along with that. How has that worked for those who have tried that?