View Single Post
Unread October 17th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketaces View Post
Anyone know where she has gone was here on and off for several years. Also worked at some place in LA area but not sure the name. Just recently left. Saw her in aug/sept few times thai big fake rack Thin. 35/45 at sports spa redlands Inbox me any info thanks fellas

Pocket,

you told me, now I gotta remind you...get her number and give her yours. Everytime you lose her you ask for my help finding her. This time you do it yourself or if you ask for help, you should give all her names and places you pumped her at. Maybe somebody will recognize and respond. She's not the only one out there with Big Fakies!