View Single Post
Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Back when America was great you could work a blue collar job, be able to buy a home, support a family and retire one day. My dad did that and now has a home in Hawaii and a condo in Alaska and has been retired now for almost 30 years. The company he worked for still provides great medical insurance etc and he's going to live the rest of his life in comfort without a financial worry. I'm 15 years from retiring and may not even be able to collect the social security I have paid into my whole life. My daughter can't find even a minimum wage full time job because there are no companies hiring ANYONE full time because they don't have to provide insurance or retirement benefits if they keep everyone at part time. So the clothing store at the mall where she works hires over 100 people and gives them 8 to 25 hours a week each and even the managers don't get full time hours! There is no fixing this shit either. Neither Hillary or Trump has an incentive to fix these problem and I honestly don't think they want to fix it.