View Single Post
Unread October 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Notice how this thread got started 4 days ago and nobody has put anything positive about Hillary. BUT...since this thread started our boy Lib has posted a dozen more posts bashing Trump! Hmmm....I think that speaks volumes!
Indeed. I thought maybe it was just me, but I couldn't think of one good thing to say about her either. Not one. Aside from those who will automatically vote for her simply because she's a woman and/or the Democratic candidate (in other words, any woman or Democrat would do), I think her entire appeal is that she's not Trump. That's it. Kind of like the latest SNL skit where at the debate Kate McKinnon's Hillary character was happy to just sit there and watch Trump self-destruct. No need for her to say anything. Considering what a disaster Trump is, any opponent should win by a landslide, but HRC will likely just squeak by, indicating that she does NOT have a "mandate from the people."