View Single Post
Unread September 11th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
I tried to quit this site and made some negatie statements about this site going down in flames I even turned my resignation
I never heard back when I tried to quit however Mpreviews ripped me a new one in the PM and forum
I quit everything these days just read the forums it now libertine has taken over those and there is no entertainment value there
Where is Ichi when you need him

I hope his health did not degrade to the point of a stroke or some similar event that took him out of the game or unable to keep on with the hobby or site. Maybe he knew something was around the corner for him and that was his worry that was evident in some of his meanderings towards the end? Ichi, if you are reading this jump back in!