View Single Post
Unread July 31st, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
if she did not give you her cell phone number or her contact info when you knew her then she does not want you to keep searching for her. when the store tells you that she is gone and they do not know where she is, stop asking and stop looking. just move on. you never had a connection with her and she does not want you to find her. this is not the lost and found department. it is kind of creepy to continue being so fixated on locating her. you need to get over it and go meet another girl. I stay in touch with numerous girls that I have known because: 1) she connected with me when we met, and most importantly 2) she wants to keep talking with me. this has happened with several girls even after she has left the state or she returned to be with her family in China.
Actually, I was asking what if you find one who was reported MIA and voices her wish to stay hidden. What do you do?