Thread: Ichi
View Single Post
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Wow, Kid, that makes me sad. Better to have died on his Harley. But Ichi, as with all legends, has spawned stories and speculation. I hope your pal was not speaking factually. I agree with your comments on Ichi The Killer. I have no doubt as to the veracity of his posts. He truly did live life on a different edge, a different level than most of us. I used to do PMs with him about my relationship with my first Chinese gf, a married massage girl. Met her in an MP in Anaheim, spent a lot of time with her, took her to China for a month, battled a lot of demons over her. He was always empathetic, never called me a fool, which is what I was for daring to love an MP girl. Especially one with a good heart. I broke her heart as much as she broke mine. Ichi understood. He lived that shit way heavier than I did. His marriage to Choi was not only heartbreaking, it was dead serious dangerous. She had connections within the Korean mob, could have made him disappear at anytime. I truly wished I could have hung with him for a little while. My life would have been richer for it. So tonight I will again raise a glass in his memory.
Well said Bang!