Thread: Ichi
View Single Post
Unread July 29th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I was waiting for permission to post this.....

Someone that met and knew Ichi outside of here told me this so take it for what it's worth. He said over the last 2 years since Ichi stopped posting here he was withering away from a thick muscular body builder to an emaciated skinny ghost of his former self. He didn't ask Ichi what was happening (they weren't that close I guess) but asked others but nobody knew or would tell him if they did. He said he last saw Ichi about 6-8 months ago.
That kind of drastic weight and muscle loss from someone in his physical condition can only happen from some kind of major illness (AIDS, Cancer etc) and maybe that is why in one of his last cryptic posts he was talking about the meaning of life and fearing his own death. I for one can only speak for myself in that I don't fear death but if I knew I had 6 months to live or something of that sort...you bet your ass there would be some fears and concerns.
I hope I'm wrong for many reasons.... but I think it's a mystery we may never know the answer to unless the person that told me this can ask around to the people that knew him to find out more.