View Single Post
Unread June 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I hope it won't come to that. An occasional outburst happens sometimes, (and sometimes happens again if egged on), but continued or habitual rudeness may bring about intervention by the Forum Nazis, against both the the rude party AND the one who baited him. I understand that the political forum (THIS one) can get a little heated at times, as people get rather passionate about their beliefs, but I don't think anyone wants to see things degenerate here to the level of comments posted on some other sites. Let's play nice, gentlemen.

an example of false equivalency from asiansam. you're saying he was egged on and baited? WTF.
Quote:
........if egged on may bring about intervention by the Forum Nazis, against both the the rude party AND the one who baited him.
Forum Nazis. WTF.

apparently you find his comments -------->>>>
Quote:
An occasional outburst happens sometimes.
-------->>>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Get the fuck out with your stupidity. Dumbass. You brainless moron. Go jack off you faggot. Idiot.
------->>>>>> acceptable behavior toward another member. wow.

let's read what he said again
Quote:
Get the fuck out with your stupidity. Dumbass. You brainless moron. Go jack off you faggot. Idiot.
and your suggestion for both members is
Quote:
Let's play nice, gentlemen.
to this ------->>>>
Quote:
Go jack off you faggot. Idiot.
wow.