View Single Post
Unread June 16th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Looks like all these haji sleepers are already well entrenched inside of our once great country, and the imposter-in-chief is really doing a good job of sabotaging our security. He clearly is working for an outside enemy. The "Don" is the only person who is speaking with any common sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
WTF......lets talk about pussy not politics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I Fuck Pussy

ReeperBahn, GTFO with your politics
Well, this is the forum for "Politics, World Affairs."

I don't think Obama is willfully aiding the jihadis, but I too question the wisdom of allowing immigration for people who share a religion or ideology that is the alleged basis for terrorism. Temporarily at least, it may be a good idea to halt or slow down immigration in that area.

I know Muslims are the hot new PC darlings, but would we even be having this conversation if say, Nazis from Germany were planting bombs or shooting up places in the name of dear-departed Hitler, here in America? Would the same people cursing Trump say, "these poor Germans are political refugees fleeing Nazi terror?" Well, maybe they are and maybe they aren't.