Thread: AMP music!
View Single Post
Unread May 30th, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

There is a place that had the same guitar music CD playing nonstop for about 5 years straight! I was always surprised, but strangely comforted, to find that it was still playing even after being away from the place for long periods of time. I used to joke about it with my ATF there, but some of the songs were actually pretty good. I even tried to figure out a couple of the guitar licks at home(I made that my entry in the thread "You know you're a monger when..."). Anyway, that CD has finally been retired now, it probably melted or completely wore out. Oh the countless happy endings that disc must have seen!