Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Unread April 26th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
fuck yeah Lechez, single payer. and fuck Big Pharma thieves. check out med prices in Canada
My point which I think we all agree on is that Obamacare has not controlled the price of meds or cost of healthcare and the insurance companies that have the policies have made more money on it driving up cost. It wasn't supposed to work that way. I don't have any problem with everyone having care but it's the insurance companies like United Health, for example, which is just one of many who can get away with shutting down coverage in certain states. Of course we gotta have everyone covered but seems like everytime they make a change the insurance co's just find a way to drive up prices, same with big pharma, our prices for drugs have been highest for years and how do you get a handle on that. We shouldn't have to pay any more here for meds that the Canadian prices, so how do these Pharma companies, some of which are working overseas get away with soaking us so much? On this there is a lot of focus now, but how is this gonna change big time?