View Single Post
Unread March 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Yeah sam, no doubt you're right about the 'nanny mentality' and 'passive-aggressive control freaks' part of most of their reality. I think they got more to do than super focus on finding out where their men are spending some of their free time and become activists to emasculate their men. No good result, nobody happy. Of course it takes some women a while to learn if they are keeping their legs shut tight together<so to speak>. But you could say that Gender Wars have caused a lot of 'recreational' activities and businesses to flourish, no doubt.
You know, emasculating a man is to a woman what getting into a woman's panties is to a man. It's a sport to them. It's true, nothing good comes from it, but girls will be girls. I wish I could say "LOL."

I think you're right that most women have better things to do than become activists and spy on their menfolk, but if a ballot measure comes up asking for more money for cops to crack down on "sex trafficking," well, I see more women voting for that than against it.

Yeah, gender wars are a bitch, aren't they?