View Single Post
Unread December 10th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I heard that Anna, formerly of Foot Reflexology in Westminster is going back to China. I wanted confirmation do I contacted her and she said yes, she is going back. Due to my inability to speak Mandarin, I couldn't understand if it was for a visit or to go back for good. I did ask if she was going to see her daughter and she said, "No. I go home."
I have some time on my hands so I called the shop. I asked mamasan about Anna. She struggled for an answer and finally came up with a lie that she's working at another shop. Then, she asked me what time of my coming in. I told her I used to come to the shop but now it's too busy and she charges too much money. I told her used to be $28. She said no, always $38. Then she asked me what time of my coming in. I told her I'll come in if she gives me the old price. She said price was always $38. Again, she asked me what time of my coming in. Greedy woman! Now she's lost her cash cow.
Hey boy. What time you coming? I have a new girl for you.