View Single Post
Unread November 22nd, 2015
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

There are times when setting the example, taking the lead, or showing initiative might encourage others to do the same.

Sure you benefit very little -if any- from your own reviews, but consider me as an example, I look through the zip codes you mentioned, I find nothing recent or current and I start thinking "I don't benefit from my own reviews, and since no one is taking the time to review, then neither will I".... And now, there are two of us... The. comes a third, and a forth, and when the 5th guy does a search and finds nothing posted for over a year, he's disapointed thinking "dam, ml reviews for over a year"...

At any rate, I think the lesson here for both of us is that in the time we took to type up these posts, we could have both offered an opinion about the last provider we saw....

I will do mine right now... Hope you do the same!