Thread: Greedy Girls
View Single Post
Unread September 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I don't think Betty from Urban Therapy has spent even 5 minutes wating for a customer in the 7+ years I've known her at some 5 different AMPs

I'm sure her soul must be rotten from taking thousands upon thousands of monger dicks inside her for so long...but she always greets me with a smile and makes me feel "special" everytime I see her....and everytime I can't believe I'm getting that caliber of girl for $100, when I used to pay $500+ for TER girls in her league.

She should've paid off her house in Rancho Cucamonga by now (they're cheap there to begin with), but you never know what these girls like her who have easily netted $1 million+ in their whore careers do with their money (other than plastic surgery).
Betty is an exception. There are many shops where business isn't so brisk. Basically, there are far too many MP's around (at least here in SoCal), and only so many mongers. The glut of MP's also means there are not enough stars (like Betty) to go around, and the ranks are filled with less-appealing girls who nobody rushes back to.