Thread: Greedy Girls
View Single Post
Unread September 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I think a lot of u guys are sidetracked. we know all about the risks and why its a shitty job but the original post was about how much we should be paying them. So maybe some of you can tell us what u pay instead instead of getting on your high horse. Same with u cheap bastards why don't you tell us what u are giving the girls and why
Ouch! I just fell off my high horse. Lol. For me at a MP, generally a HJ = 40 (if she uses her mouth on any part of me, I'll chip in 10 or 20 more), BJ = 60 to 80, FS = 100. I know girls who will take less (and who am I to argue?), but I won't go over those amounts. I think my tipping is within or close to standard range. Remember, we're talking about MP's here, with a la carte menus. If anyone thinks that's too much and I'm "ruining it" for others, too bad. It's worth it to me and I think it's at least minimally fair compensation for the girl, especially considering that my tip hasn't changed any for the past 10 to 15 years, despite inflation and the cost of living raises I (and many of you) get each year.

If the girl has a shitty attitude, I'll just go with a massage only or a HJ at the most, and cut my losses. While I don't like spending my limited funds on disappointing sessions, it's all part of the game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. So every time you walk back to your car fuming at some bitch, just remember the time(s) when a nice pretty girl gave stellar service and didn't hassle you over the tip.