View Single Post
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
Ok, so you're asking for advice from us.
Where am I asking for advice? I just brought up a topic and wondering if anyone has ever had similar experiences. Get jumped on by some members who want me to give details as if I'm trying to give a review.

Got a little further with her 2nd time but still no HJ. I'll ask her to dress provocatively next time and I know at least that gives me more chance to let my hands roam. That often works a lot better than being wordy. With some being wordy works and with others it's like unspoken, like what's happening isn't really happening.

Someone asked what I meant by convert first 1 or 2 meets. I mean I take a girl who is normally not going to do anything past a certain point and get them to do a lot more for the same or barely any extra money. Maybe part of the lure for me is the challenge of getting the most extreme escalation, the most extreme being a girl who won't even give a HJ the first meeting to swallowing my cum by the 3rd for sometimes no extra $ expected. I'm terrible at dating, can't get any interest from women for anything genuinely romantic but this seems to work for me like fulfilling a form of sexual addiction. If I just wanted to nut there are 1,000 hookers I could choose from. With the lack of a real romantic life, this challenge and escalation gives me something more than what sex would alone. It's not easy to explain. I prefer girls who are not pros and ones who don't come over with the proposition that sex will take place, but also do come over because on some level it's not innocent either.