View Single Post
Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea richard. I did some of this years ago but i just don't have the patience anymore. It eventually took something special the first time to get me to come back. Usually some DFK or more.

Actually saw a chinese girl at a reviewed site on here today. I was her first customer. Her first day and her first customer. She gave a great massage. Seemed like hj only was coming. But i could feel some sexual tension. Lfk turned to dfk. Went to get tits out and she said for her bf only. By the end the dfk got deeper. Daty finally happened followed by a pretty damn good bbbj. Afterwards she seemed shocked what all went down. Seemed genuinely shocked. I talked her down to a point she seemed comfortable. I wouldn't doubt if i see her again that she may completely shuts me down