Thread: Damn glitter
View Single Post
Unread August 7th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
For the glitter: packing tape works wonders to remove it.

Gherk
Very good point Gherk. Luckily I had noticed it in the mirror and since I didn't happen to have any packing tape on me I just got some paper towels semi-wet and it worked ok. I thought I was in the clear BUT then I had another close call. Yes, I had wiped all of the glitter off of my shirt, neck and face but once I got home and took my shirt off to take a shower, what was all over my chest and stomach?? DAMN GLITTER!!! Lol, I forgot that it would be there too. Luckily again, I was alone in the bathroom when I noticed this but what if my gf and I were about to have sex and I had taken my shirt off? She would have been like "Hey! What the fuck is that all over your chest and stomach!?? Why do you have glitter all over you!!??" Whoa, that would not have been pretty... So, just thought I'd add this extra warning to you guys to not only check the exposed areas of your clothing or body, but also remember it may be UNDER your clothes. Just a tip from your fellow AMP whore. Be careful out there guys.