View Single Post
Unread July 26th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
http://herprivatepleasures.com/

written up here.

But that's in NYC. I wonder if there is somewhere more local.
This guy is my new hero...he's a dirty monger disguised as a therapeutic healer/sensual massage provider. But he will use his hands, vibrators and I'm sure his cock to make sure she is a repeat customer. The beauty of his deal is women will go there with the idea that it's just a "massage" knowing it's actually a pussy massage or more.... He beats the legality issues saying he's a non profit and you don't have to pay for his service! Brilliant!!! Free pussy with bonus tips! I need to open a MP that caters to women...then charge mongers like us to work there...plus charge the female clients for the services!!! LOL Anyone looking for a job?