Thread: Pimped out?
View Single Post
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Almost all of the Asian women I met while in Asia did not like dark skin people of any race (even their own) especially in Thailand they discriminate against people with dark complexions because they view them as lower class (due to the fact that people without educations can only get manual labor jobs and have to work outside and end up with dark skin) and some of the whores there won't fuck black guys or any other dark skin races because of this nationally accepted discrimination. You can't call it racism because they also look down on their own race if they have dark skin. I encountered the same thing in Vietnam, Cambodia and China. All of these places make a fortune selling skin whitening creams because they all want to be lighter skinned. That is why so many Asian women want to marry white guys so they can make whiter babies. It may seem fucked up when looked at through this politically correct view we have here in good ol USA but the fact is Asia and most of the rest of the world doesn't give 2 shits about being politically correct and openly discriminate against dark skin, old, fat, crippled and ugly people. Go to any business in Asia and this is what you will find..... Thin beautiful young girls and guys. I don't care whether it's McDonalds or the National Bank if you are seen by the public they are not hiring fat old dark people.
My good friend that teaches in Cambodia applied for jobs in Vietnam and Thailand before getting a job at a Turkish owned private University. Every job he applied for required him to send 2 photos with his application. Why would they want a photo and not base hiring on his education and work experience???? Because they discriminate!!! Several places he applied replied "we're sorry but you are too old". What can he do? Sue a Vietnamese university for age discrimination? LOL
So most of these girls come from countries where skin color discrimination is normal and accepted to them. You can take the whore out of her country......but you can take her country out of her. My two cents