Thread: Wechat girls
View Single Post
Unread July 5th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I got a message from a super hot 23 year old Chinese girl I messaged the other day. After chatting for a few I asked her what she did for work. She said she is an aid. I jokingly said I can use some aid. She replied $200 for 2 hours, $300 for 4 hours and $500 overnight. Then things got confusing. I couldn't meet with her then so I asked for her phone #. She said I can get her number after we meet. I asked if she worked from home she replied YES. I asked where and she said Santa Ana. So I said what is the address and I will message when I can come. Again she replied Santa Ana and said are you coming now? LOL Fucking communication breakdown...I'm going insane! Now I guess I'll just have to wait until I know I can come over and hope she will reply.