View Single Post
Unread June 6th, 2015
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. Sweet looking honey, certainly not your typical AMP girl.

So I wander into Eden on Thursday afternoon and ask the old papasan to give me his best new girl. Got the "new Jenny." Cute face, hair dyed brown, nice enhanced 36 Cs, and a cute little ass. Great hard massage, then she played coy with me and hinted at self service on the flip. I took it in stride and joked with her, rubbed her ass, before you know it she is playing with my cock while I rub her ass under her shorts. She then pulls her top down and leans forward for me to lick her large nips. She moves down near my cock and motions for BJ with her hand and mouth. No talk of money and I give her the ok. She starts off BB, then I sensed that she slipped on a cover with her mouth. I hate condoms for BJ, but her skills made it really good. So there are still some gems to be had at Eden, but can't vouch for any of the other places. I just gave up on them.