Thread: crud maps
View Single Post
Unread May 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Look as far as I am concerned this site is great. Helped me out when I started mongering, although I didn't discover it for awhile and just sort of saw a place and tried it, many misses and a few hits.

As for some of the girls reviews being ancient...I am guilty of seeing some of them on and off for years and not reviewing them every time..for example I posted this year on a place on Washington in Culver City where the reviews were really old, just basically updating intel on the place and girls, personally I thought it was helpful. That being said I don't post reviews on all the places I go to as there seem to be many reviews of the place and the girls and my experiences were not very much different than what was already posted. I try to pick and choose when and who I post to give new information or something like that. I mean who needs 10 reviews posted by me of Kim with the hooters at Solemneigh(?) on Saticoy unless something new needs to be reported. Even with new information I can understand why some mongers won't post as I have a gal that I have worked on for quite awhile that provides well above and beyond what any other monger has posted by a mile...even if she is doing this for everyone and no one is reporting it I don't want to cause a rush on her.

I am cautious as I have had providers message me in the past asking me to take down reviews, as well as had mongers tell me I have written reviews that are too long and detailed..so I have tried to be shorter and not spell things out if I can and hint at things when I can.

Now that being said the forums rock, and well I am not sure how many of you use the message or mail feature here, but I have had many discussions based on reviews with other mongers sharing information or giving tips. I have found it very helpful as compared to other sites.

We all can spot a shady review--if I am suspicious or not sure I search for all reviews by that monger and read a bunch and you get the gist very quickly if they are reliable.