View Single Post
Unread April 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Just out of curiosity for when I get older. I really mean no disrespect, it's just frank questions I have, and I know my fellow older mongers will answer honestly.

1. If you have ED, is it because you're with an unattractive older woman, and it's cured by getting a chance to screw and young attractive girl in her 20's? I don't think so, right, since as you age, older women also become attractive to you, even if they weren't when you were younger, right? I know I'm attracted to women in their late 30's now, whereas I wasn't when I was in my 20's.

2. If you have ED, do you have less of a desire to have sex also (maybe less testosterone in your system as you age)? Or is the desire still there in your brain, it's just the plumbing down there that doesn't work? The reason I ask is because olddude mentioned "my girlfriend says she will pay for the stuff", implying that his girlfriend is the one with the desire for sex, and he just wants to be able to do anything that'll please her.

3. Are most seniors in their 60's still able to perform without ED pills, and have the same desire for sex as when they were in their 30's? I sure hope so...since I plan to make lots of trips to Thailand and Philippines in my retirement in a couple of decades. Otherwise, I might have to sneek in some "business trips" to South-East Asia earlier than expected while the plumbing still works. It's just that in my current line of business I have no real business contacts in that region, so I'll need to get creative.