View Single Post
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Helooooo? Like I said, if the "Vatican" or the "globalists" are in control then they are doing a terrible job.

Iran is now helping Iraq to rid the region of ISIS? Am I that old that I remember the Iran Iraq war? Shia vs. Sunni? There are "moderate" Sunni factions in Iraq that want no help from Iran because they recognize it's a "colonial" move.....but only white folks can be colonialists.

Obama was right. ISIS is the JV team. And now varsity is coming in.

And if you think that "diplomacy" is going to work with a group that can lie, steal, cheat, and kill in the name of Allah - to advance the cause of Allah (the Hudnah) - all the while speaking peace in English, then you can join with Barry and go down in the history books with Neville Chamberlin - Peace in our time!

Do you realize that if Iran gets the bomb that it can affect not only the ME, but the whole world, including insulated US?

An unmarked container ship in international waters off of the east coast could easily fire a nuke at altitude to create an EMP that would send us back to the 19th century.

The US government has a website about this. Just google it. It's legit.

There is no bargaining with Jihadis, because they will always break the deal and do what they want anyway.

Why do you think the Saudis cut the oil prices? Great at the pump for you and me, but it did damage to Russia, the US, and Iran for oil prices. The Saudis, by the way, are Sunni.

If you don't understand the two houses of Islam, then this is French to you.

Do our country a favor and write to your Senate and Congress and tell them that we need at the very least to keep the sanctions going against Iran. They won't keep the deal anyway. History anyone?

Fuck the Republican and Democrat thing. It's bullshit. There is no bargaining with Jihadis. We need our leaders to be strong on both sides. Fuck PC UN horseshit. These guys are children in suits.

We still have some time.
It's ALL BS. Snowden just leaked more documents proving Isis is CIA run. Iran is not a threat. They just want us to think they are. Just like a few years ago it was Iraq. They were a threat to the US only because Sadam was starting to sell oil in other countries currency stepping on the "petrodollars" that says all the oil producing nations MUST only sell their oil in US Dollars. Same thing happened to Gaddafi. He was starting his own gold backed currency and selling oil in other currencies. That's why he's dead. Nothing to do with him being a terrorist or any other BS. Sure he was an asshole and a killer but he was NO threat to the US and actually did great things for Libya. Look it up.
Iran already has nukes but are not stupid enough to use them. You can bet the farm however if a nuke goes off anywhere in the world (most likely Israel) it will be blamed on Iran so we have an excuse (and the worlds blessing) to wipe them out too. They are the last country in the middle east that isn't somehow under the control of the IMF and World Bank. Not for long...mark my words. Cuba is another country not under the control of the World Banking system but they don't have anything of value so they'll be left alone.
Just like 90% of the worlds heroin comes from Afghanistan now...do you really think we went to war there because of their involvement in 9/11? It was ALL about control of the lucrative drug trade just like SE Asia back in the 60s. Really? Communism? Gulf of Tonkin? NOPE....DRUGS = $$$ The golden triangle. Go watch "Kill the Messenger" remember the Iran-Contra scandal? Journalist Gary Webb blew the lid off the fact that the CIA was importing cocaine and selling it in the US ghettos to fund the Contras and provide arms to Iran. But now Iran is a threat? If it makes money legal or not our Govt wants their cut! Wars, Drugs, Human Trafficking, etc. Why don't they stop the cartels? They know who they are and where they are....OH maybe because all the Meth comes from Mexico now and it helps fund some of the other shady shit the CIA is involved with??

But you are correct about the EMP. There is a great book on that called 1 Second After. It is fiction based on fact about what would happen here if someone ever detonated 1 nuke above the US. Seriously scary shit!! That's why I'm on this site. I know there is nothing we can do so I'll will fuck all the Sugar Babies, MP girls, Whores, Wives, Sisters, Mothers and Daughters for as long as I can until the shit hits the fan.

Never mind...I just made all of this up because I'm a bored conspiracy theory nut job. Also...I don't have an ATF, I never got BBFS, ALL my reviews are fake, I don't have a SA membership and I'm actually a paid shill from MPR to keep things entertaining since we had to fire Ichi when people found out there was no Choi....Drunk Dogg got laid off for lack of providing entertaining content and Fluckyeah is our new rising star hire that got 12 pages of replies from his first post. So there you have folks. Not everything is what it seems...or is it?????????? That'll give you all something to think about for a day or 2!!!! LOL

Last edited by MPkid; March 11th, 2015 at 11:34 AM.