View Single Post
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Reviews? No way dude. Guys on this site don't review shit.

I don't think you really care for her. You have lust bro. Lust with some comfort sprinkled in. Would you drop what you are doing to help her? Would you loan her money? Would she do that for you.

sorry man. Just because it took you multiple visits doesn't mean it's like that now or for every guy. I have been surprised at yhe action I have gotten on first or second visits by hj reviewed girls.

I would actually be worried about her having no reviews. That usually means guys are scared to review her because she is giving out something special. Gfe or bbfs. Go read all the fucking reviews. They are all gay reviews of bad experience or hj girls. Along with 50+ reviews of a few dirty ones.