View Single Post
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I will share one of my ATF with you as I have done with others here because I am that sure I am the only one getting FS from her. She says I'm the only one but since she now does HJ I want to know if anyone else is fucking her. I have sent a few guys to recon her for me and nobody has gotten FS from her. She was a legit girl when I met her that is now a YMMV HJ girl. I have feelings for this girl but not enough to make her a GF or wife so I know someday she will or already has a BF out of the MP world.
The fact that you say you don't want to share should answer your own question. If she is really NOT a FS provider you have nothing to worry about from any of us. If one of us cracked her then you know she's not being truthful. Maybe she won't fuck us and you can have your GF back unmolested. Maybe she will and you'll know where you stand. We are not here scheming to try to fuck your ATF good girl. We are trying to help you with what you asked. There is no other way to know for sure....but I really think you don't want to know or as Jack once said "You can't handle the truth". That way what you don't know won't hurt you. Hell I just gave up 3 of my SA girls to a well known monger here for him to run some tests. I would rather know that I'm the only one or not. This way I can get rid of the ones lying to me.